● Talks, workshops and demonstrations from experienced horticulturists.
● Plant Sales supported by local and national nurseries with rare and unusual plants on offer.
● Visits to members and other gardens, nurseries and National Plant Collections.
● Opportunities to exchange unusual and rare plants by participating in the Plant Exchange Scheme with other members throughout the country.
● Norfolk Plant Heritage ‘Borderline’ publication twice each year.
● Plant Heritage Journal twice yearly and ‘Newslines’ newsletter by e-mail up to four times per year.
● A copy of ‘The National Plant Collections Directory’ each year, giving details of collections and locations
● Organised day trips and an short break holidays.